- BA (Hons) 1st, Religious Studies, Queens University, Canada
- PG Cert, Graphic Design, George Brown College, Canada
- PG Cert, Advertising Management, Schulich Business School, York University, Canada
- PG Cert, Public Relations Management, Ryerson University, Canada
- PG Cert, Higher Education, Middlesex University, London, UK
- MA (Distinction), International Communications, University of Leeds, UK
- PhD (in process), The Personal is Professional: Cultural Intermediaries in Place Branding
- Middlesex University Business School, UK
Lecturer, Advertising and Promotional Culture
Faculty of Arts and Creative Industries
Middlesex University London
- Link Tutor, AJC Vietnam
- Link Tutor, HKU Space, Hong Kong
- Shortlisted for ‘Most Inspiring Teacher’ at Student-Led Teaching Awards, 2018
- Recipient of ‘Academic of the Year’ Award at Student-Led Teaching Awards, 2017
Visiting Lecturer, Advertising and Public Relations (ERASMUS)
CEU Madrid, Spain
Associate Lecturer, Media and Communications (HPL)
Goldsmiths University of London
Lecturer, MA Media and Public Relations (HPL)
Brunel University, London, UK
Lecturer, PG Cert. Corporate Communications (HPL)
Seneca College, York University, Toronto
Media Relations Supervisor, Economic Development & Culture Division, City of Toronto
- Strategic planning and execution of public relations and social media campaigns for major annual City-produced festivals, events and city-branding campaigns.
- Managed all aspects of media relations including interviews, press conferences, monitoring and onsite logistics – for local, national and international media.
- ·Creation of all media relations materials including press kits, releases, pitches, key messages, and speeches for senior public service executives, politicians and the Mayor of Toronto. Media spokesperson.
Creative Services Specialist, McCarthy Tétrault LLP
- Executed international advertising campaigns, marketing collateral and Visual Identity Manual for Canada’s largest law firm – including creative development, copywriting, procurement, and graphic design. Trained employees firm-wide on national initiatives.
Marketing Officer, Ministry of Northern Development and Mines, Ontario Government
- Writing and editing of strategic marketing communication plans, news releases, Ministers’ speeches and key messages, internal strategic plans and client correspondence.
Marketing & Communications Coordinator
Enersource – Mississauga’s Public Hydro Utility
- Developed all facets of corporate communications and marketing outreach in highly competitive deregulated energy sector. Media spokesperson and public educator.
Desktop Publisher, BMO Nesbitt Burns
- Managed the translation, design and production of international collateral supporting one of Canada’s largest investment banks in a company-wide rebrand.
- Public Relations Practice (Level 4)
- Advertising and PR in Context (Level 4)
- Promotional Practice (Level 5)
- Key Issues in Promotional Culture (Level 4, 5)
- Book and Magazine Publishing (Level 5)
- Key Issues in Media and PR (MA)
- Building a Promotional Campaign (MA)
- Public Relations Research (PG Cert)
- Member, International Place Brand Association (2016-)
- Member, Institute of Place Management (2017-)
- Member, Public Relations and Communications Association (2015-)
- Member, Chartered Institute of Public Relations (2013-2015)